Gender equality and diversity at work - Learning from the best
Gender equality : A profitable investment
Six representatives coming from Lithuania, three banks, a municipality and a museum in three days, such was the programme of a flash visit organised by Anne Marie in Luxembourg between 19 to 22 November 2013.
At the menu of this balanced exchange of good practices :
- An exquisite starter, spiced with smart practices : The measures of the action plan on equality between men and women at Société Générale Bank and Trust
- A dynamic entry, inspiring the desire for taking more : The interactive visit of an exchange market on measures for the parents employed at BGL BNP Paribas and seeking for work life balance
- A main dish combining lightness and deepness : The most efficient realisations for promoting gender and diversity at workplace of ING Luxembourg
- A shining entremets, illustrating the cultural diversity of Luxembourg : A committed guided tour through the Musée des Trois Glands
- A dessert illuminating like a systemic firework all the spirits : A varied exchange on the policies on equal opportunities between men and women at Dudelange Municipality.
What the participants say To be followed !